Saturday 9 March 2013

Changed my mind! New color!

A month ago, I painted my lamp base from natural wood to green. Well, although I liked the result, I finally decided that it didn't go with the rest of the decor. (I was really eager to use the Olive!)


So, since I bought more ASCP in Graphite, I went ahead and repainted it. I literally just went over it again, even if I had previously applied soft wax. It gave me no problem.

See? I think it fits in better!
By the way, see the blue and white table. I will have to post the before pictures! I had so much fun repainting that piece!! I promise I'll post it soon.

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Yvonne - it's so nice to meet you!
    You left such a sweet comment on my blog
    http://suzyq-vintagous.blogspot.ca/
    Simply Vintageous by Suzan - and for some reason I couldn't reply so came by to say thank you - and good luck in the give away ( transfer gel )
    Your lamp and table look great by the way -
    Big hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Yvonne~ this is Candy.
    I came across your blog on facebook, this is really good!!! I love your furnitures and how you really take it into action!!! I admire you doing it~!
    nice blog and super nice pieces you have here~!!!!!!!
    keep it up~ look forward to see more~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Candy!! Thanks for being so sweet! I appreciate your encouragement! I've been slacking off in the blogging but I've done a few more pieces I have to post! Thanks again! I hope you are well :)

      Delete